GC and GCMS webinars - Week 25
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 25
In the week from June 21, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 GC and LC webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Agilent Troubleshooting with Agilent Smart GC
We´re discussing the most common top 3 issues seen in GC and how to troubleshoot them.
2. Agilent Technologies: How to clean an Agilent GCMS Ion Source: A comprehensive guide
Slides, narration, and video segments will be used to teach Agilent GCMS ion source maintenance.
3. New Food magazine/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Panel discussion: Trends in food safety testing with GC high resolution mass spectrometry
You can expect to learn about emerging trends in food safety, the analytical challenges we face and how to solve them, and where our expert line-up sees the future for food safety testing.
4. Teledyne Tekmar: Purge and Trap Moisture Control Tips with the Atomx XYZ and Lumin
Join us for this complimentary webinar. Attendees will learn tips to help overcome the challenge of water vapor in common purge and trap methods.
5. Agilent Technologies: Combating the Helium Shortage: Making the Switch from Helium to an Alternative Carrier Gas
The discussion will show examples of chromatography using helium, hydrogen, and nitrogen carrier gasses and how they affect chromatography.
6. Markes International: Redefining sorptive extraction: Advances in high-capacity technologies to discover more and deliver more
Are you challenged by time-consuming sample preparation and ever-increasing workloads in your laboratory? In this webinar we reveal how new technological advances of HiSorb address these challenges, and more.
7. Agilent Technologies: Keeping Pace with COVID-19 Virtual Symposium
COVID-19 research and testing methods are evolving every day. Join us for an interactive live event to hear the latest on what leading researchers and labs are doing to keep pace.
8. Agilent Technologies: Tune into your Mass Spec: Troubleshooting GC-MS and Tune Report Interpretation
This webinar will review the information contained in a tune report and it connects to the health of the mass spectrometer system.
9. Technology Networks: The Science of Cannabis Extraction 2021
Returning for the third year in a row, The Science of Cannabis Extraction 2021 will bring together extraction experts to discuss the hottest topics in cannabis and hemp extraction.
10. Agilent Technologies: Optimizing the GC to Get the Analytes to the MS Efficiently
In this presentation, we will discuss everything from the vial to end of the GC column as considerations when developing a method or optimizing a current one.