Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 34/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 34/2023
In the week from August 21, the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially Raman, FTIR, GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. C&EN/Metrohm: Exploring Methods for Antioxidants, Oil & Condition Monitoring in Tribology
- Tu, 22.8.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
Vital aspects of oil and condition monitoring and the importance of antioxidants in tribology.
2. Wasson-ECE Instrumentation: GC Detectors II: The Strengths of Mass Spectrometry
- Tu, 22.8.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
GC Detectors II: The Strengths of Mass Spectrometry
3. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Data integrity, compliance and IT efficiency made easy
- We, 23.8.2023, 20:00 (CEST)
Learn how Chromeleon CDS can simplify audit trail reviews. Understand the seamless scalability from workstation to enterprise...