Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 32/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 32/2023
In the week from August 7, the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially Raman, FTIR, GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Waters Corporation: Empower Tips: Ask Me Anything About Calculating Signal to Noise Ratio
- Tu, 8.8.2023, 16:00 (CEST)
The calculation of signal to noise ratio is a critical parameter during method development, method validation and routine monitoring the performance of a chromatographic method.
2. Wasson-ECE Instrumentation: GC Detectors I: PDHID and SCD
- Tu, 8.8.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
GC Detectors I: PDHID and SCD
3. GERSTEL/LCTech: Introducing an Automated Solution to Enhance Efficiency and Streamline the Entire Dioxin Workflow
- Th, 10.8.2023, 08:00 (CEST)
LCTech's specialized equipment designed to optimize each step of the dioxin workflow, ensuring efficient processing, high-quality data, and safety.
4. Waters Corporation: USP <1220> and ICH Q14/Q2(R2) using Empower / Part I - Development
- Th, 10.8.2023, 10:00 (CEST)
Development through the integration with selected QbD software that enables the required DoE approach.