Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 31/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 31/2023
In the week from July 31, the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially Raman, FTIR, GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Addressing authenticity of fish oils by online coupling of GC-IRMS with an organic mass spectrometer
- Tu, 1.8.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
The compound specific multi-isotope analysis of fatty acids allowed the discrimination of fish oils from different provenance, following risk-based comparisons from market experience.
2. Wasson-ECE Instrumentation: Sample Capture, Transport, and Introduction
- Tu, 1.8.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
Sample Capture, Transport, and Introduction
3. GERSTEL/LCTech: Automated Sample Cleanup with DEXTech: A Simple and Cost-Effective Solution for the Determination of POPs in a Wide Variety of Matrices
- Th, 3.8.2023, 08:00 (CEST)
Overview of the automated DEXTech Cleanup system.
4. Agilent Technologies: Biopharmaceutical Raw Material Verification with Handheld Vaya Raman Spectrometer
- Th, 3.8.2023, 20:00 (CEST)
Raw Material Identification (RMID) and Verification is an integral part of Quality Assurance-Quality Control (QA-QC) in the biopharmaceutical industry. Handheld Raman (SORS) spectrometers.