GC & GC/MS webinars Week 28-29/2022
LabRulez: GC & GC/MS webinars Week 28-29/2022
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 000 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies/Gerstel: Emerging Topics and Trends in the Flavor and Fragrance Application Space
- Tu, 12.7.2022, 20:00 (CEST)
Join Agilent Technologies, GERSTEL, and our guests. Gain insight from our presentations that are focused on emerging topics and trends in the fragrance and flavor application space.
2. Agilent Technologies: Sub-Five Minute Analysis of Full Volatile Organic Compounds Suite
- We, 13.7.2022, 12:00 (CEST)
Sub-Five Minute Analysis of Full Volatile Organic Compounds Suite.
3. Agilent Technologies: HydroInert: A Novel EI Source Optimized for Use with Hydrogen Carrier Gas in GC/MS and GC/MS/MS
- We, 13.7.2022, 22:00 (CEST)
To evaluate the novel EI source performance, several classes of compounds including SVOCs, VOCs, PAHs, PCBs, phthalates, and pesticides were analyzed with GC/MS and GC/MS/MS using hydrogen as the carrier gas.
4. Phenomenex: Gas Chromatography Solutions for Speciality Chemicals
- Th, 14.7.2022, 06:30 (CEST)
Learn About the Rugged Inert GC phases used in Chemical Industry. Do you work with crude sample ? Worried about phase bleed at high temp?
5. Shimadzu Corporation: High Throughput Sample Preparation and Analyses for Trace Residues in Complex Matrices
- Tu, 19.7.2022, 08:00 (CEST)
Introduction to Biotage sample preparation products and workflow Shimadzu LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS application examples for selected food, clinical and environmental sample types.
6. Agilent Technologies/Gerstel: Flavor and Fragrance “Ask the Experts” Panel
- Tu, 19.7.2022, 20:00 (CEST)
Join Agilent and GERSTEL application chemists and engineers who will be available to provide guidance and expertise for all your hardware, software, and application related questions.
7. Technology Networks/Thermo Fisher Scientific/PerkinElmer/Bruker/SCIEX: Advances in Food & Beverage Analysis 2022
- We, 20.7.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Focus will be given to the safety, authenticity and quality of food and beverages as well as the future of food products such as meat substitutes and alternative proteins.
8. Agilent Technologies: Back to the Basics: Installation, Care, and Maintenance of GC Columns
- Th, 21.7.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Join us as we discuss proper column installation and handling for all Agilent GCs including the Intuvo 9000.