GC & GC/MS webinars Week 29/2022
LabRulez: GC & GC/MS webinars Week 29/2022
In the week from July 18, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 000 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Shimadzu Corporation: High Throughput Sample Preparation and Analyses for Trace Residues in Complex Matrices
- Tu, 19.7.2022, 08:00 (CEST)
Introduction to Biotage sample preparation products and workflow Shimadzu LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS application examples for selected food, clinical and environmental sample types.
2. Agilent Technologies/Gerstel: Flavor and Fragrance “Ask the Experts” Panel
- Tu, 19.7.2022, 20:00 (CEST)
Join Agilent and GERSTEL application chemists and engineers who will be available to provide guidance and expertise for all your hardware, software, and application related questions.
3. Technology Networks/Thermo Fisher Scientific/SCIEX/ Bruker/PerkinElmer/Agilent Technologies/ BÜCHI/LabVantage/VERDER: Advances in Food & Beverage Analysis 2022
- We, 20.7.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Focus will be given to the safety, authenticity and quality of food and beverages as well as the future of food products such as meat substitutes and alternative proteins.
4. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: Valisure’s Identification of Benzene as a Pervasive Contaminant in the Consumer Products Industry
- Th, 21.7.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
Presentation describes the identification of benzene in a variety of consumer products and how Valisure provides independent quality assurance throughout the supply chain.
5. Agilent Technologies: Back to the Basics: Installation, Care, and Maintenance of GC Columns
- Th, 21.7.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Join us as we discuss proper column installation and handling for all Agilent GCs including the Intuvo 9000.