GC & GC/MS webinars Week 22-23/2022
LabRulez: GC & GC/MS webinars Week 22-23/2022
In the week from May 30, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IN THE WEBINARS SECTION
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 000 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Agilent Virtual Dioxins Summit
- Tu, 31.5.2022, 09:30 (CEST - Prague)
This one-day interactive online summit offers you valuable information for keeping up-to-date on the latest dioxin trends and developments in the field.
2. Waters Corporation: The #ConnectedLaboratory is real! - Part 3: Meet our newest member in the #ConnectedLaboratory
- Tu, 31.5.2022, 13:30 (CEST Prague)
Discover how the newest addition to the #ConnectedLaboratory will improve your plate and cartridge processing protocols.
3. Agilent Technologies: Application of GC/MS and LC/Q-TOF Towards the Reliable Quantification of Chlorinated Paraffins
- Tu, 31.5.2022, 14:00 (CEST)
Two key instrumental approaches for the analysis of chlorinated paraffins and some of the major complexities and challenges facing analysts in developing reliable quantification strategies.
4. Agilent Technologies: Low and High Resolution GCMS for Untargeted Metabolomics
- We, 1.6.2022, 11:00 (CEST)
We will discuss: GC-MS versus other analytical techniques for metabolic profiling, Main steps in the metabolomics workflow, Type of biological samples and strategies for volatile derivatives...
5. Separation Science/Phenomenex: New Methodology for the Analysis of Pesticides in Fruits and Vegetables by GC-HRMS
- Tu, 7.6.2022, 11:00 (CEST)
Invaluable method optimization tips and tricks for pesticide analysis of real sample matrices, including fruits and vegetables, by gas chromatography/high-resolution mass spectrometry (GC-HRMS).
6. SelectScience/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Deliver assurance and product quality with your chromatography data system
- We, 8.6.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
Find out how a CDS is devised from initial design to final product. Discover how features are tested to ensure high specification. Learn about the validation model used for software product development.