GC & GC/MS webinars Week 21/2022
LabRulez: GC & GC/MS webinars Week 21/2022
In the week from May 23, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IN THE WEBINARS SECTION
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 000 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Surface Measurement Systems: Novel Research on Applications of Surface Energy Analysis
- Tu, 24.5.2022, 15:30 (CEST)
An in-depth online workshop featuring leading experts on iGC, exploring their recent research into applications of surface energy analysis.
2. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: Introducing Agilent’s CrossLab CS Electronic Leak Detector and ADM Flow Meter: Two GC Diagnostic Tools, One Convenient Package
- Tu, 24.5.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
Separation Science, in collaboration with Agilent, offers a presentation that will introduce the CrossLab CS Electronic Leak Detector and ADM Flow Meter.
3. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Nitrosamine exchange – a USP’s knowledge community for all-things nitrosamine
- Tu, 24.5.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
We will explore how USP responded to the nitrosamine impurities crisis not only with a proposed general chapter on nitrosamine impurities but also non-compendial resources and tools.
4. LECO: Environmental Forensic Investigation of Wastewater Applied to Agricultural Fields - What Do We Not Know, and How Do We Find It?
- We, 25.5.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
This presentation will look at non-target GCxGC for environmental forensics, or exposomic analysis, of wastewater, specifically the semivolatile organic fraction.
5. Agilent Technologies: Analysis of 1,4-Dioxane in Consumer Products by Headspace-Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry
- We, 25.5.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
This study shows methodology for low level detection of 1,4-dioxane in consumer products including cosmetics, liquid soaps, shampoos, and cleaning products.
6. Agilent Technologies: Analysis of ETOX and 2-CE in various food products
- Th, 26.5.2022, 11:00 (CEST)
Join this webinar to learn and master how you can develop and implement a robust and automated GC-MS/MS based method in your lab.
7. Surface Measurement Systems: New IGC Application Spaces for High Temperature Measurements
- Th, 26.5.2022, 15:30 (CEST)
Giving you your first look at a brand new iGC product from Surface Measurement Systems. We will explore brand new applications employing a high temperature oven.