GC & GC/MS webinars Week 11/2022
LabRulez: GC & GC/MS webinars Week 11/2022
In the week from March 14, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 000 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Separation Science/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Leveraging Integration: The Advantages of using a LIMS with your CDS
- Tu, 15.3.2022, 11:00 (CET - Prague)
An upcoming webinar offers the benefits of connecting your laboratory information management system and your chromatography data system are outlined.
2. Agilent Technologies: Reliable and Dependable GC Method Development
- Tu, 15.3.2022, 17:00 (CET - Prague)
This presentation will go over building a GC method. We will discuss what to consider, where to start, and what to optimize.
3. Quantum Analytics/Activated Research Company: The Next Evolution in GC/FID
- We, 16.3.2022, 20:00 (CET - Prague)
Learn from Quantum Analytics and Activated Research Company about their breakthrough innovative products such as the Polyarc System and Jetanizer – GC add-ons designed to enhance chemical analysis.
4. Restek Corporation: ProEZGC: High-Performance, Free, Web-based Computer Modelling Tools to Simulate Gas Chromatographic Separations
- Th, 17.3.2022, 15:00 (CET - Prague)
Free EZGC web-based-tools are available to accelerate Gas Chromatography (GC) method development by direct simulation of the chromatographic process.
5. Agilent Technologies: Get More from Your iLab Platform by Adding a Full Featured Sample Tracking and Workflow Automation Package
- Th, 17.3.2022, 17:30 (CET - Prague)
The two platforms, iLab and SLIMS, combined bring a new, digital, end to end workflow solution to core facilities to truly modernize lab operations.
6. Agilent Technologies: Analysis of Electronic and Special Gases Using GC-ICP-MS
- Th, 17.3.2022, 20:00 (CET - Prague)
GC-ICP-MS is an important tool in assuring the purity of gases by measuring the impurities at low ppb and even ppt levels.
7. Agilent Technologies: OpenLab CDS Data Analysis - Quickly view your data using Peak Explorer
- Fr, 18.3.2022, 10:30 (CET - Prague)
In this session, we will talk about productivity features available in OpenLab CDS like Peak Explorer which provides birds eye for your data in a single window.