GC & GC/MS webinars Week 9/2022
LabRulez: GC & GC/MS webinars Week 9/2022
In the week from February 28, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 1 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Waters Corporation: Ask Me Anything About Tracking and Trending Data
- We, 2.3.2022, 16:00 (CET - Prague)
Please join us for this live discussion to learn more and bring your Empower questions for this exclusive opportunity to ask our expert, Neil Lander, anything about Empower!
2. Phenomenex: Sample Prep Method Development Tips and Tricks
- Th, 3.3.2022, 04:00 (CET - Prague)
Topics like: Comprehend simple to complex sample preparation techniques. Understand SPE Troubleshooting & optimization fundamentals. ...
3. Waters Corporation: Tired of pipetting too much?
- Th, 3.3.2022, 10:00 (CET - Prague)
Sign up for this seminar to see the Andrew+ pipetting robot live and to discover how easy it is to design and execute your workflows thanks to the very intuitive browser-based OneLab software..
4. Agilent Technologies: Work Smarter, Not Harder: Informatics Tools and Techniques
- Th, 3.3.2022, 17:30 (CET - Prague)
The latest informatics innovations, like new peak optimization tools and streamlined processes for cloud deployments, can help increase efficiencies in your workflows.
5. Agilent Technologies: GC/ICP-MS: Strategies And Techniques Using ICP-MS As A Gas Chromatographic Detector
- Th, 3.3.2022, 20:00 (CET - Prague)
In reviewing the literature, we find GC-ICP-MS has been around well over thirty years. The sophistication of that interfacing has evolved significantly both in hardware and software.