GC and GCMS webinars - Week 37
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 37
In the week from September 13, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 GC and LC webinars.
1. Waters Corporation: Save Time and Money with Waters Session 7: From Data to Insights with Empower Data Science Link
Join us to learn more about Empower Data Science Link to go from chromatography data to actionable insights in your lab and business.
2. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: Expert Discussion Forum: Mass Spectrometry to Fight Food Fraud
Separation Science, in collaboration with Agilent, offers an expert discussion forum addressing some of the key analytical issues surrounding food fraud and authenticity testing.
3. Teledyne Tekmar: Building Your Optimized VOC Method
Join us for this complimentary webinar. Attendees will learn method development tips to help improve analyte recovery in specialized purge and trap methods.
4. Agilent Technologies: Analysis Solutions for Gases and Very Volatile Compounds: PLOT Columns
We will cover the principles of PLOT separations and discuss an array of separations including permanent gases, light hydrocarbon isomers, sulfur compounds and oxygenates on Agilent’s PLOT columns.
5. Technology Networks/Agilent Technologies/SCIEX/ PerkinElmer/MilliporeSigma: The Science of Cannabis Testing 2021 - EXPLORING THE CANNABIS SCIENCE AND TESTING LANDSCAPE
Free to attend, 1-day event highlights some of the most interesting and exciting developments in the world of cannabis testing whilst giving industry leading scientists a platform to disseminate their research.