GC and GCMS webinars - Week 26
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 26
In the week from June 28, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 GC and LC webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies/Frontier Lab: Development of Analytical Methodology for Microplastics using Pyrolysis (Py)-GC/MS
In this study, the recent advancements and challenges are reported for the application of Py-GC/MS systems in the analysis of MPs.
2. Agilent Technologies/GERSTEL/Air Products: Latest Analytical Trends and Developments in the Food and Oleochemical Industries
We will share the latest regulations governing the palm oil industry in Malaysia and the latest analytical methods and solutions on contaminants such as 3 MCPD as well as MOSH/MOAH monitoring.
3. Plasmion: New Routes in Quality Control of Food - Data-driven Odor Analysis with SICRIT
In this live webinar, we will show examples how SICRIT® sensor technology provides a solution for objective data-driven odor and VOC analysis.
4. Agilent Technologies: The Power of MS and MassHunter Software for GCMS
Webinar focuses on the differences between mass filtering techniques (single quadrupole, MSMS, QTOF) relative to their selectivity, sensitivity, and identification capabilities, on analytes in an unknown sample.
5. The Analytical Scientist/Avantor/LECO/Peak Scientific/Shimadzu: How To... Drive Faster! The Fast GC Technology Forum
Join four leading experts and technology providers, who each present words of wisdom, innovation updates, and applications notes to help you jump-start your fast-GC journey.