GC and GCMS webinars - Week 17
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 17
In the last week in April, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 800 GC and LC webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Using OpenLab to Enhance the Empower Experience
We will highlight how to manage Empower data in Technology Neutral formats such as AniML and Allotrope enabling long term record retention, data exchange, and cross platform reporting of multivendor data.
2. PerkinElmer: Tips & Tricks: GC-MS Instrument
Certain routine checks and optimizations can be performed by yourself, helping you to get the most out of your PerkinElmer instrument and to extend the lifetime of certain components.
3. LECO: LECO MOSH/MOAH Workshop - Fundamentals On Comprehensive MOSH/MOAH Analysis – Day 1
Day one features Fundamentals on LC-GC Coupling and Principles and Instrumentation of GC×GC and ToF-MS.
4. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Automated online µSPE cartridge clean-up of QuEChERS extracts before LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS analysis of pesticides in foods
We will highlight an automated online miniaturized cartridge clean-up approach providing more effective clean-up of QuEChERS extracts to overcome the analytical challenges in pesticide residue analysis.
5. Restek Corporation: Low-Pressure Gas Chromatography (LPGC): THE fastest way to your pesticide analysis
Food and agricultural testing labs need fast turnaround times for samples submitted for pesticide residue analysis by GC-MS.
6. LECO: LECO MOSH/MOAH Workshop - Fundamentals On Comprehensive MOSH/MOAH Analysis – Day 2
Day two features LC-GC×GC–ToF-MS/FID: A Powerful Platform for MOSH&MOAH Determination.
7. Agilent Technologies: Sample Preparation Options for the Clinical Research Laboratory
This seminar will discuss and compare sample preparation strategies for clinical research laboratories ranging from simple dilute and shoot to solid-phase extraction (SPE).
8. PerkinElmer: Advanced Applications Using Micro-fluidic Switching (Dean Switch, Splitting and Backflushing)
Simplifying the analysis of “dirty” samples using microfluidics. In the industrial and environmental industries, reducing sample prep increases productivity and increases accuracy.
9. Wasson-ECE Instrumentation: Monitoring ppb Impurities in Beverage-Grade Carbon Dioxide
We love combined GC-MS/FID/TCD for beverage-grade CO2 analysis! Why? Meet specs without guessing what's in your carbon dioxide!