GC and GCMS webinars - Week 8
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 8
In the week from February 22, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 600 GC and LC webinars.
1. Teledyne Tekmar: Purge and Trap Workflows: Tips to Overcome Challenges That Can Arise From Sample Collection To Sample Analysis
Join us for this complimentary 30-minute webinar that will discuss tips to help overcome the challenges of common purge and trap methods.
2. Agilent Technologies: Return to (and Keep!) Peak Performance for GC and GC/MS
This webinar will open the door to the secrets of mastering the signs of a dirty liner, “dead” or dirty column, and dirty MS source from everyday chromatograms, data and tune reports.
3. INFICON: Micro GC vs. Benchtop GC
Our experts Debbie Alcorn and Roland Salentin are happy to talk to you about the differences but also the similarities between the MicroGC and the Benchtop GCs.
4. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: Connecting Performance Improvement to Increased Production in GC/MS Analytical Workflows
Separation Science, in collaboration with Agilent, will go over some of the Ultra Inert GC columns, liners and supplies that are critical to achieve optimal performance and deliver consistent reliable results.
5. Restek Corporation: Challenge in GC column Selection
In this webinar we will cover 3 situations for column selection: 1. replace an existing column, 2. Improve the analysis and 3. New application.