RADANAL Ltd. is a company engaged research and development, sales and application support of chromatographic methods including chromatographic consumables.
The company is also organizer of the International Conference INDC (International Nutrition and Diagnostics Conference) and Czech Conference VITATOX.
1993 Company Foundation
- Company foundation by Aleš Horna in Pardubice
1997 Company Focus
- Industry, environment and medicine (e.g. analysis of biologically active substances)
2001 VITAMINS Conference and International Cooperation
- The first year of annual conference VITAMINS, that is interested in the effect of natural substances on human health.
- Cooperation with RECIPE Chemicals + Instruments GmbH together with distribution of its products (HPLC diagnostic kits and kits for clinical biochemistry)
- Cooperation with other international companies (HPLC accessories and consumables)
- The company's focus on research projects
- Theme of the first project: Research of bioactive peptides separation - lactoferrine and lactopexidase.
- Advancement of VITAMINS to international conference for foreign participants called INDC – International Nutrition and Diagnostics Conference
2014 Institution of Nutrition and Diagnostics
- Foundation of Institution of Nutrition and Diagnostics in Pardubice with fully equipped analytical laboratory.
2017 INDC and VITATOX
- 17th year of INDC and 1st year of new Czech conference VITATOX
2020 Research and Distribution
- Successful involvement in 22 research scientific projects
- Supplier of diagnostics kits for new-born screening to Slovakia