LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 43
In the week from October 19, 2020, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Now, you have possibility also search and filter in almost 500 GC and LC webinars.
1. C&EN/Agilent Technologies: Accurate Determination of Trace Nitrosamines in Sartan, Ranitidine and Metformin Based Drugs
2. LCGC/Phenomenex: Dramatically Improve Dioxin Testing Productivity with a Single, Faster GC Column Solution for Food and Environmental Samples
3. LCGC/Agilent Technologies: Integrated Laboratory Informatics Systems Deliver Greater Efficiency and Improved Data Integrity
4. Shimadzu Scientific Instruments: Shimadzu Theory & Key Principles Series - GCMS Session 4: GCMS Operation and Maintenance
5. PerkinElmer: Learn How to Optimize Your GCMS Method Parameters for Success
6. Phenomenex: Peak Shape Problems in Gas Chromatography
7. LCGC/Chemistry Matters/LECO Corporation/Agilent Technologies/Shimadzu Scientific Instruments/Restek/Parker Analytical Gas Systems: Chromatography Theory and Applications: A Virtual Symposium - Day 1 - Gas Chromatography
In the week from October 26, 2020, another 12 webinars are waiting for you in the field of GC and GCMS.