Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 47-48/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 47-48/2023
In the next two weeks, the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially Raman, FTIR, GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Shimadzu Corporation: Fast-Track Microplastics Research: Advanced, Automated Workflows For Environmental Analysis
- Tu, 21.11.2023, 08:30 (CEST)
Explore how Shimadzu's state-of-the-art analytical and measuring instruments are leading the way in microplastics research, analysis, and characterization.
2. SelectScience/Waters Corporation: An industry perspective of the current regulatory landscape for nitrosamines
- Mo, 27.11.2023, 13:00 (CET)
This webinar will provide an overview of the regulatory landscape today including recent significant updates related to nitrosamines in human medicines.
3. Merck: Safe Hydrogenation in the Lab
- Tu, 28.11.2023, 16:00 CET
Join this webinar to explore the utility of hydrogen in chemical research, its associated risks, and a safer laboratory solution: H-Genie® Lite.
4. Agilent Technologies: Understanding Headspace GC. Parameters to Make You Successful!
- We, 29.11.2023, 19:00 CET
This talk will introduce the user to the Headspace injection technique. We will go through method development and discuss optimizing your headspace parameters.
5. Separation Science/Markes International: TO-15A: Is your pre-concentrator system up to the task?
- Th, 30.11.2023, 11:00 (CET)
How the use of the UNITY-CIA Advantage-xr, a canister autosampler and pre-concentrator, combined with Kori-xr.
6. Wiley Analytical Science: What's New in KnowItAll 2024
- Th, 30.11.2023, 16:00 (CET)
The latest features and how they can impact your research and analyses.
7. Agilent Technologies: Leak Detection for E-Vehicle Applications
- Th, 30.11.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
The benefits of helium leak detection (HLD) for e-Vehicle manufacturing and offers real-world suggestions for improving the accuracy of the results and optimizing process flow.