Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 40/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 40/2023
In the week from October 2, the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially Raman, FTIR, GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Compound Discoverer software workshops (Specialized data processing: Met ID)
- We, 4.10.2023, 10:00 (CEST)
The workshops are designed to bring beginners up-to-speed with best practices as well as allow advanced users to interact with software experts and enquire how to get the most out of their data.
2. Agilent Technologies: Practical Advice on GC Column Selection
- We, 4.10.2023, 12:00 (CEST)
Various aspects of GC column selection.
3. Agilent Technologies: Agilent Microplastics Virtual Symposium 2023
- Th, 5.10.2023, 09:00 (CEST)
Explore various crucial topics related to the analysis of microplastics, covering areas such as sampling, sample preparation, analysis, and evaluation.
4. Agilent Technologies: Best Practices for GC Column Installation and Care
- Th, 5.10.2023, 12:00 (CEST)
Understand a hassle-free GC column installation and how to take care of your GC column.
5. Agilent Technologies: Beyond SPME: Understanding SPME Arrow, Thin-Film SPME, and Twister
- Fr, 6.10.2023, 11:00 (CEST)
Alternate approaches - SPME Arrow, Thin Film SPME (TF-SPME) and Twister.
6. Agilent Technologies: The Chromatography Detective: GC Troubleshooting Tips
- Fr, 6.10.2023, 12:00 (CEST)
The most common chromatographic issues that you experience with Gas Chromatography and take a logical approach to finding the root cause and correcting the problem.