Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 9-10/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezGCMS Week 9-10/2023
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of gas / solid phase and especially Raman, FTIR, GC and GC/MS.
👉 DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IN THE WEBINARS SECTION
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Escape the Trap with GC/Q-TOF
- Th, 2.3.2023, 06:30 (CET)
In this webinar, we will be talking about the powerful capabilities of Agilent GC/Q-TOF (quadrupole time-of-flight GC/MS) systems.
2. Shimadzu Corporation: Ultra-Fast Bites - Blood Alcohol Analysis in the 21st Century
- Th, 2.3.2023, 08:00 (CET)
In this presentation, Dr Jackie will introduce two techniques to help forensic scientists achieve fast, accurate BAC results using simultaneous GC-MS and GC-FID analysis.
3. Wiley Analytical Science/JMP Statistical Discovery: Making better use of Spectral and Chromatographic Data in product and process development
- Th, 2.3.2023, 11:00 (CET)
This webinar will present a simple and efficient way of extracting the signals from the noise for a deeper, better understanding of your processes and products.
4. Waters Corporation: Virtual European Workshops on Extractables & Leachables for Pharma & Biopharma
- Th, 2.3.2023, 14:00 (CET)
Register now for this virtual event and share knowledge and challenges with peers and E&L experts.
5. Merck: Monitoring and quality control of cell culture media preparation using Raman spectroscopy
- Th, 2.3.2023, 16:00 (CET)
In this webinar, we will explore the possibilities of using Raman spectroscopy for quality control of cell culture media preparation.
6. The Analytical Scientist/ACD/Labs: How to Overcome the Challenges of Analytical Data Management
- Th, 2.3.2023, 16:00 (CET)
The challenges related to analytical data that cross organizations and industries; and lessons learned through their own experience.
7. Waters Corporation: Using Nitrogen as a GC-MS Carrier Gas – Opportunities to Eliminate Reliance on Helium
- Tu, 7.3.2023, 17:00 (CET)
The historical events that have resulted in the consolidation on the use of helium as the GC carrier gas of choice and how those events may no longer apply for modern instrumentation.
8. Teledyne Tekmar: Troubleshooting any Purge & Trap for VOC Analysis
- We, 8.3.2023, 15:00 (CET)
You’ll discover more about Purge & Trap analysis and troubleshooting in a half hour than you could anywhere else.
9. SelectScience/Andor Technology: The basic physics of spectroscopy: Light-matter interaction for fun and profit
- Th, 9.3.2023, 17:00 (CET)
This first session of a four-part ‘Fundamentals of Spectroscopy’ course, will examine core concepts essential to understanding common optical spectroscopy methods.