GC & GC/MS webinars Week 34/2022
LabRulez: GC & GC/MS webinars Week 34/2022
In the week from August 22, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IN THE WEBINARS SECTION
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 000 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Uncertainty of Linear Calibration Curve & Detection Limit (Part 1)
- Tu, 23.8.2022, 08:00 (CEST)
This one-day training program is designed to answer all questions and others related to the subjects of linear regression of instrument calibration and detection limits including IDL, MDL and LOQ.
2. Agilent Technologies: Beware of GC Column Bleed: Tips and Tricks for Troubleshooting Bleed Problems
- Tu, 23.8.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Join us as we distinguish between abnormal and normal GC column bleed as well share some tips and tricks to control your GC column bleed.
3. Separation Science/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Carrier Gas Selection in Gas Chromatography
- We, 24.8.2022, 09:00 (CEST)
In the final edition of Thermo Scientific 'Instrument Selection Discussion Series', we look at considerations around the choice of carrier gas in gas chromatography.
4. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: Hydrogen carrier gas, GC-MS/MS, food analyses and you – Hydrogen isn’t just for petrochemical analyses anymore
- We, 24.8.2022, 20:00 (CEST)
This webinar will discuss improved performance with hydrogen carrier gas in GC/MS and GC/MS/MS analysis with a focus on food analyses, PAHs in infant formula and pesticides in fruits and vegetables.
5. Shimadzu Corporation: Hydrogen Economy - Shimadzu's Solutions for Hydrogen Supply Chain
- Th, 25.8.2022, 10:00 (CEST)
Learn about the end-to-end process of a hydrogen supply chain, and how Shimadzu's instruments can help harness the potential of hydrogen as the fuel of the future.
6. Agilent Technologies: Methodology Advances in the Sensitive Identification and Quantitation of 1,4-Dioxane in Consumer Products by SPME-EI-GC/MS/MS
- We, 31.8.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
A method for the high-sensitivity detection of 1-4-Dioxane was developed on the Agilent 8890B/7000 GC/QQQ triple quadrupole in Electron Ionization (EI) mode.