RAFA 2022 - REGISTRATION & Invited speakers
- Foto: RAFA: RAFA 2022 - REGISTRATION & Invited speakers
- Video: Recent Advances in Food Analysis - RAFA: Impressions of RAFA 2019
On behalf of the University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague (UCT Prague, Czech Republic) and Wageningen Food Safety Research (WFSR), part of Wageningen University & Research (The Netherlands), we are delighted to invite all food scientists from academia and industry and representatives of national and international agencies, control authorities, governmental and commercial laboratories to attend the 10th International Symposium on Recent Advances in Food Analysis (RAFA 2022).
Registration for RAFA 2022 is OPEN.
After successful submission of your registration, you will receive by e-mail:
- (i) an automatic confirmation of receipt indicating the total amount of payment due (either for bank transfer or for on-line payment by card),
- (ii) login to Member section where you can administrate your profile, submit your abstracts, and from July 2022 register for satellite workshops and seminars.
As soon as payment of registration fee is processed, you will also receive by e-mail (iii) confirmation of payment.
Deadlines for registration
- May 15, 2022: Deadline to apply for Young researcher travel grant
- June 15, 2022: Reduced registration fee deadline
- July 15, 2022: Deadline to apply for participation as a Sponsor or Exhibitor
The regular registration fee will include:
- Attendance at all scientific sessions, workshops, seminars, vendor seminars and other satellite events
- Access to the poster and exhibition area
- Conference kit (name badge, conference bag, conference documents, certificate of participation, certificate of presentation on request)
- Final programme
- E-Book of abstracts
- Coffee breaks
- Buffet luncheons
- Welcome drink
RAFA 2022 PROGRAMME AT A GLANCE – General schedule (tentative)
The scientific committee and the organizers of the 10th International Symposium on Recent Advances in Food Analysis (RAFA 2022) aim to prepare a balanced program with many top quality presentations followed by stimulating discussions, several satellite events, a large state-of-the-art exhibition and an attractive social program. Scientific contributions will be presented by leading scientists through keynote lectures and by contributed oral and poster presentations.
- Prof. Chiara Dall'Asta, University of Parma, Italy
- Dr. Vincent Baeten, Walloon Agricultural Research Centre, Gembloux, Belgium
- Prof. Jacob de Boer, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Prof. Christopher Elliott, Queen's University Belfast, Belfast, Great Britain
- Dr. Carsten Fauhl-Hassek, Federal Institute for Risk Assessment, Berlin, Germany
- Prof. Jana Hajslova, University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague, Czech Republic
- Prof. Amadeo R Fernández-Alba, European Union Reference Laboratory for Pesticide Residues in Fruit & Vegetables, Universidad de Almería, Almería, Spain
- Dr. Christoph von Holst, European Commission, Joint Research Centre, Geel, Belgium
- Prof. Hans-Gerd Janssen, Unilever Research and Development, Vlaardingen, The Netherlands
- Prof. Christian W. Klampfl, Institute of Analytical and General Chemistry/Department of General Chemistry Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
- Prof. Jacob van Klaveren, National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, Bilthoven, The Netherlands
- Prof. Achim Kohler, Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU), As, Norway
- Prof.Rudolf Krska, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, IFA-Tulln, Austria
- Dr. Stefan van Leeuwen, Wageningen Food Safety Research (WFSR), part of Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands
- Dr. Katerina Mastovska, Eurofins Scientific, US Food Division, United States
- Prof. Clare Mills, The University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
- Dr. Hans Mol, Wageningen Food Safety Research (WFSR), part of Wageningen University & Research, Wageningen, The Netherlands
- Dr. Nicola Randall, Harper Adams University, Newport, Shropshire, United Kingdom
- Dr. Josep Rubert, Wageningen University & Research, Wageningen, The Netherlands
- Prof. Michael Rychlik, Technical University of Munich, Munich, Germany
- Prof. Philippe Schmitt-Kopplin, Technical University of Munich, Munich, Germany
- Prof. Jens Sloth, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Dr. Michele Suman, Barilla Food Research Labs, Parma, Italy
- Dr. Frans Verstraete, European Commission, DG Health and Consumers (DG SANTE), Brussels, Belgium
WORKSHOPS & SESSIONS ON NOVEL CHALLENGES
- Workshop on "Vibrational spectroscopy and chemometrics"
- Workshop on "Analysis of contaminants & migrants in circular food production"
- Tutorial on "Data quality and smart data handling in food analysis"
INTERACTIVE SEMINAR: BE ACTIVE AND LEARN FROM EACH OTHER
- Step by step strategies for fast development of smart analytical methods
EU REFERENCE LABORATORIES COLLOQUIUM
- Workshop on "Experiences, achievements and challenges of EU Reference Laboratories"
VENDOR SEMINARS & EXHIBITION
- Vendor seminars introducing recent instrumentation and analytical strategies for advanced food quality and safety control
- Exhibition of modern instrumentation, laboratory equipment, chemicals and consumables