GC & GC/MS webinars Week 19-20/2022
LabRulez: GC & GC/MS webinars Week 19-20/2022
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IN THE WEBINARS SECTION
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 000 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: Optimized Workflow of POPs Analysis in Environmental and Food Matrices Using Semi-Automated Cleanup and GC-MS/MS
- Tu, 10.5.2022, 10:00 (CEST)
Separation Science, in collaboration with Agilent, offers a presentation that will show how the Agilent 7010 GC-MS/MS instrument can be used for state-of-art dioxin and PCB work.
2. Agilent Technologies: Alcoholic Beverages Virtual Seminar - Wine
- Tu, 10.5.2022, 20:00 (CEST)
3 Presentations: Characterizing free and bound monoterpene alcohols in wine fermentations & Solventless Extraction Techniques & Effect of Winemaking on Element Profiles and Arsenic Species.
3. Agilent Technologies: Analysis of Complex Matrices Using Agilent Capillary Flow Technology
- We, 11.5.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
This presentation will be an overview of the Agilent CFT offering and a brief introduction to how each device is used in GC analysis. (Union, Splitter, Dean Switch, GCxGC)...
4. ACD/Labs: A Practical Guide to Digitalizing Analytical Data Management
- Th, 12.5.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
In this second webinar in the series, we will help you breakdown the task of evaluating your processes and technologies.
5. Agilent Technologies: Alcoholic Beverages Virtual Seminar - Beer
- Tu, 17.5.2022, 20:00 (CEST)
3 Presentations: Markers of Consumer Acceptability in Lager Beer & LC-MS Analysis of Hop-Derived Humulone Constituents in Beer & HS-SPME Arrow/GC-MS of Smoke Taint-Related Volatile Phenols in Humulus lupulus.
6. Agilent Technologies: A Standard Workflow and Troubleshooting Process to Troubleshoot the GC Flow Path and Column Performance
- We, 18.5.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
What constitutes a good QC test mix, what data (test mix) features to review, the steps to maintain data quality, and what to do when data quality decreases or fails the customer’s QC guidelines.
7. Agilent Technologies: Alcoholic Beverages Virtual Seminar - Beer and Cider
- Th, 19.5.2022, 20:00 (CEST)
2 Presentation: Undergraduate Research in the Fermentation Science of Aroma Using HS-SPME-GC-MS & Evaluating New England IPAs using TF-SPME-GC-MS.
8. SelectScience/SepSolve Analytical: Non-target screening of food flavorings using GC×GC with BenchTOF2 and Tandem Ionisation
- Fr, 20.5.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
Discover how GC×GC–TOF MS coupled with innovative chemometrics software can provide comprehensive comparison of liquid smoke composition to improve quality control procedures of new flavorings.