GC & GC/MS webinars Week 17/2022
LabRulez: GC & GC/MS webinars Week 17/2022
In the week from April 25, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 000 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Labmate/VICI: Introduction to the Pulsed Discharge Detector (PDD) for gas chromatography
- Tu, 26.4.2022, 10:00 (CEST)
This eLearning session will show the Pulsed Discharge Detector (PDD) combining true universality in detection, with a broad dynamic range, and sensitivity down to the ppm and ppb range.
2. Agilent Technologies: Strategies to Save Helium and best practice for alternative GC carriers
- Tu, 26.4.2022, 15:00 (CEST - Prague)
Agilent will be presenting approaches to save helium, ensuring performance doesn't suffer.
3. Waters Corporation: The #ConnectedLaboratory is real! - Part 2: OneLab Liquid Handling
- Th, 28.4.2022, 13:30 (CEST Prague)
Learn new tips & tricks to simplify your liquid handling steps.
4. Agilent Technologies: OpenLab CDS - Archive, Backup/Restore and server maintenance essentials.
- Fr, 29.4.2022, 11:30 (CEST - Prague)
In this session, we will talk about how to perform Backup / Restore functionalities and best practise to maintain OpenLab CDS server.