GC & GC/MS webinars Week 4/2022
LabRulez: GC & GC/MS webinars Week 4/2022
In the week from January 25, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 1 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Regulatory Requirements for Analytical Instrument Qualification (AIQ) and Recent Trends
This presentation will explain how to comply with USP <1058> requirements and will look at the relationship between USP <1058> and GAMP, along with regulatory trend information and compliance findings.
2. Agilent Technologies: MassHunter Qualitative Analysis: Learn Tricks for Faster Analysis of Unit and Accurate Mass Data
We will cover Setting up a “workflow” to process data efficiently & Creating a library from your data and using for identifications & Demonstrate the additional tools when accurate mass data is analyzed.
3. Agilent Technologies: Computerized System Validation (CSV) and Recent Trends
In this discussion I would like to provide a high level overview of what CSV is, how it is different from Qualification, why we need to do it, what are the benefits, and what are the new trends in validation.
4. Waters Corporation: European Extractables and Leachables Forum
Waters is providing a unique opportunity to discuss with leading experts on the latest developments in MS instrumentation, E&L libraries, as well as the importance of reliable reference standards.
5. Agilent Technologies: Multi-Component Methods in Minutes using MassHunter Quantitative Analysis
The use of semi-automated peak identification and deconvolution coupled with the NIST library to rapidly build a method to identify and calibrate a series of multi-component semivolatiles standards.
6. Agilent Technologies: Achieve a Fully Digital, End-to-End Analytical Workflow
Achieve a Fully Digital, End-to-End Analytical Workflow.