GC and GCMS webinars - Week 40
LabRulez: GC and GCMS webinars - Week 40
In the week from October 4, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of GC and GCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 GC and LC webinars.
1. PerkinElmer: Portable GC/MS Tips & Tricks
2. Agilent Technologies: Get Your Peaks into Shape: General GC Column Troubleshooting
In this webinar, we will discuss some of the most common chromatographic issues that you experience with Gas Chromatography and take a logical approach to finding the root cause and correcting the problem.
3. Agilent Technologies: Unleash The Power Of GC-QQQ In Your Environmental Laboratory
In this webinar, we will discuss the benefits of moving common environmental analyses from GC-SQ and GC-ECD to a GC-QQQ.
4. Separation Science/Merck: The Essentials of Air Sampling from Strategy to Solutions
Upcoming webinar will provide a workflow approach to guide the user from the strategy decision to the sample media selection process for air monitoring methods.
5. LECO/Restek/F-DGSi: Designed for Speed: A Fast-GC Forum
Even the best-trained experts can only move as fast as their equipment will allow.
- Hydrogen Method Transfer
- GCxGC/TOF MS comparison Between the use of Helium and Hydrogen as Carrier Gas
- Fast GC - Theory and Practice
- Hydrogen Generators
6. SelectScience/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Key for successes and major outcomes on the method performances through the AOAC Official Method of Analysis recognition
Please join us for a live round table discussion on the key for successes and major outcomes of running AOAC-OMA collaborative studies!