Clarity newly controls Nexis, Shimadzu's premier gas chromatograph GC-2030
- Foto: DataApex: Clarity newly controls Nexis, Shimadzu's premier gas chromatograph GC-2030
- Video: DataApex: Clarity - Chromatography Data Station
Clarity Chromatography Software has a new addition. The new driver for Shimadzu Nexis GC-2030 is part of the large family of directly controlled instruments.
Users can newly control all GC-2030 parameters directly from the software. You will find all details on its product's web page. You can also download a Clarity Shimadzu Edition demo version and preview Clarity functionality. Clarity Shimadzu Edition is available only in Europe.
- Preview all Clarity - Shimadzu Edition functions
- Experience the look and feel of working with Clarity - Shimadzu Edition
- Data acquisition simulated from a data file
- Demo data for data processing
- All controlled instruments available in demo mode
It is a solution for the latest instrumentation and also for legacy instruments that can be connected via A/D converters. Software is modular; users can expand software by optional SW extensions that support various applications such as PDA/MS/GPC/SST etc. Clarity is multilingual; users can switch between English, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, French, and German.